Job # 2445
Business Development Manager
Location(s): Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; Bentonville, AR
Our social media agency is seeking a Business Development Manager who shares the same passion, drive and enthusiasm for influencer marketing solutions and who wants to thrive in our entrepreneurial, high-performing, sales environment. This is a hunter role, working with some of the world’s largest brands, owning the ultimate task of executing aggressive sales strategies to expand our coverage across top brands and agencies. This full-time position can be geographically flexible, but preference will be given to candidates located in Chicago and Boston.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Prospect, penetrate and determine needs to develop a strong book of business
- Close new and repeat business.
- Develop strategic proposals that stand out in the marketplace
- The ideal candidate has an affinity for social media and experience working directly with clients in CPG, digital media, public relations, and shopper marketing. Comfortable forging relationships, communicating the continued benefits of the company as a long term partner, and leveraging analytics to negotiate and up-sell opportunities.
- Knowledge of Shopper Marketing, Influencer Marketing and current trends in those spaces.
- Optimize day-to-day sales activities and drive engagement that optimizes revenue conversion performance
- Fearless yet friendly. Emotional intelligence and sense of humor matters!
- High integrity team player with strong industry contacts
- Familiarity with working direct to brand as well as through agency channels.
- 3+ years relevant sales experience, with preference given to those with influencer marketing experience
- Ability to work closely with client service teams to ensure successful campaign deliveries.
- Strong presentation, writing, and overall communication skills
- Must be U.S. Citizen
Base salary, aggressive, uncapped commission plan
Medical, dental, vacation, holidays, disability, etc.