Our goal is to serve as an extension of your Human Resource process as we market your opportunity to external candidates.
- Collaborative Partnership: We form a partnership with our clients to understand their business, organization, history, culture and strategic goals.
- Defining the Search: Sourcing begins when CSA Recruiters and our client agree upon the definition of the position. CSA can furnish sample job descriptions and current salary trends as needed.
- Sourcing Talent: Canvassing the field in depth via industry contacts and a search of our comprehensive database, we identify highly-qualified candidates.
- Personal Interviews: Through a personal interview, we determine the viability and interest of the proposed candidate. This interview serves to safeguard the anonymity of both the candidate and yourself as a client, until mutual interest is determined.
- Candidate Screening: Keeping in mind the position requirements, company culture and locale, we evaluate individuals based on the selection criteria as well as the candidate’s strengths, personality and personal goals.
- Quality Presentation: We deliver a shortlist of well-qualified candidates with the assurance that their background, career objectives and business philosophies best suit your requirements.
- Interview Arrangements: CSA coordinates phone interviews and face-to-face meetings, and can help as needed to navigate the final steps of the offer and acceptance.
- Reference Checks: We are happy to conduct reference checks on the finalist candidates.
This is a thorough approach which does not lend itself to shortcuts. It is designed to afford you the opportunity of meeting the best talent available with a minimum expenditure of your time and ensuring you the utmost in confidentiality.
Contingency Search: We are primarily a contingency search firm. There is no fee until you hire a referred candidate.
Retained Search: We recommend this option for searches at the most senior level and those involving exceptional circumstances. After an initial assessment with your CSA search consultant, we will create a search strategy tailored to your specific requirements.