Connecting Walmart Suppliers with the Best and Brightest Talent
How are you managing your Walmart business? And who is managing it?
Cameron Smith & Associates has earned the reputation as experts and trusted advisors to the Walmart suppliers. With deep roots in the Bentonville market, CSA has long partnered with companies at the cutting edge of category management, consumer insights, sustainability, and global sourcing. We know the stakes are high when you select the talent to manage your business with Walmart. We understand the blend of skill, passion, creativity and urgency that characterizes these elite teams.
Target, Costco, Walgreens, Lowe’s, Home Depot and the Grocery Channel
CSA has dedicated recruiting teams for the suppliers calling on Walmart, Target, Costco, Walgreens, Lowe’s, Home Depot and the Grocery Channel.
In addition, CSA sources sales and marketing talent for third-party suppliers and marketing agencies.
What We Do
Founded in 1994, Cameron Smith & Associates comprises a team of more than 20 executive recruiters and support staff.
- CSA places consumer products professionals at all levels: Analyst, Category Manager / Consumer Insights, National Account Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Product Development, Brand Management, Trade Marketing, Vice President of Sales.
- CSA sources sales and marketing talent for companies providing advertising, event marketing, packaging, merchandising, and data management services to the suppliers.
- Our clients range from Fortune 100 corporations, to mid-sized public and privately-held companies to entrepreneurial startups.
- Our team approach is your competitive advantage. With a team of seasoned recruiters dedicated to sourcing talent, you have the benefits of using multiple recruiters with a single contact point.
- You leverage CSA’s industry relationships and state-of-the-art technology to convert employed candidates in competitive markets into motivated applicants for your team.
- CSA tracks compensation trends and works with hiring managers to develop job descriptions for the roles they seek to fill.
Why Use CSA?
- Confidentiality – Your search and search criteria are confidential. No need to publish your staffing needs on the Internet. With a confidential search, you decide when to announce team changes to your customers and your competition.
- Speed – Because speed is often a priority, CSA is prepared to deliver qualified candidates within 24 hours of receiving an assignment. On average, CSA clients are interviewing top-tier candidates within one week of engagement.
- Expertise – Tap into CSA’s extensive knowledge of the CPG industry, its diverse markets and its current compensation trends. Partner with committed professionals who cultivate excellent working relationships with team leaders, hiring managers and quality candidates.
- Personal Attention – Respect, personal attention, confidentiality, and the highest ethical standards are the cornerstones of our professional relationships. We respect your time and understand the importance of investing in the right talent. That’s why we take time to get to know the company and its culture and why we screen all our candidates personally.
- Risk-Free Service – There is no cost or obligation until a candidate presented by CSA is hired. We get paid when we deliver, and we only take on searches we are confident we can complete.